Teaching Job Seekers in J&K now have something to rejoice, as JKSSB had advertised over 4400 vacancies in the Education Department. However the Bulk of vacancies is for the post of Teachers and remaining vacancies are for other posts.
As all of us know that Recruitment by JKSSB, is done District/Division wise, Therefore, applicants willing to apply for Teachers Jobs in J&K are advised to apply only for vacancies for their respective district and Division.
These vacancies for the post of the Teachers are advertised on Divisional and District Cadre.
In this post, we are going to share the Details of vacancies advertised by JKSSB through its Advertisement No 5 of 2013. Applicants looking for Teaching Jobs in J&K now have a good opportunity to get a Job, as JKSSB had announced a Bumper Recruitment for Teachers.
JKSSB Teachers Recruitment 2013 : Vacancy Details
Total No of posts Advertised : 4455
JKSSB had advertised vacancies both in the Divisional and District Cadres
(I) Divisional Cadre posts
JKSSB had advertised posts separately each for the 2 Divisions of the State.However the posts advertised under divisional cadre are only for the post of Jr Scale Stenographer
Here is the division wise break up of Number of vacancies
1) Divisional Cadre Jammu: Jr Scale Stenographer : 19 posts
2) Divisional Cadre Srinagar: Jr Scale Stenographer : 11 posts
(II) District Cadre posts:District cadre vacancies are advertised for 20 Districts in the Jammu and Kashmir Division. Here is the District wise break-up of various vacancies Advertised.
(A) List of Vacancies in Districts Falling Under Kashmir Division of J&K1) Anantnag : 191 posts (Teacher: 174 posts)
2) Bandipora: 48 posts (Teacher: 25 posts)
3) Baramulla: 358 posts (Teacher: 302 posts)
4) Budgam: 131 posts (Teacher: 106 posts)
5) Ganderbal: 30 posts (Teacher: 16 posts)
6) Kulgam: 30 posts (Teacher: 29 posts)
7) Kupwara: 164 posts (Teacher: 103 posts)
8) Pulwama: 149 posts (Teacher: 132 posts)
10) Shopian: 66 posts (Teacher: 63 posts)
11) Srinagar: 173 posts (Teacher: 130 posts)
(B) List of Vacancies in Districts Falling Under Jammu Division of J&K1) Jammu: 816 posts (Teacher: 744 posts)
2) Kathua: 548 posts (Teacher: 499 posts)
3) Kishtwar: 107 posts (Teacher: 107 posts)
4) Poonch: 182 posts (Teacher: 162 posts)
5) Rajouri: 432 posts (Teacher: 432 posts)
6) Ramban: 120 posts (Teacher: 118 posts)
7) Reasi: 143 posts (Teacher: 119 posts)
8) Samba: 189 posts (Teacher: 182 posts)
9) Udhampur: 268 posts (Teacher: 237 posts)
10) Doda: 301 posts (Teacher: 218 posts)
Apart from the Teachers posts, Other vacancies are advertised for the post of Jr Assistant, Jr Scale Stenographer, Laboratory Assistant, Library Assistant.
Selection Process: The Selection process for the post of Teachers and Jr Assistant Shall consists of Written Test/Interview. Here is the JKSSB Syllabus for Teachers and Jr Assistants
What is the Eligibility Criteria ?
Applicants willing to apply for various Jobs JKSSB through its Advt No.5 are required to full fill the below mentioned Eligibility criteria
1) Applicants must be the permanent Residents of J&K State and must have a valid State Subject of J&K.
2) Age Limit: Applicants must be above 18 years and below 37 years of Age (As on 01-01-2013)
3) Educational Qualifications: Applicants must full fill the below mentioned post-wise Educational Qualification Criteria
- For Teachers : Applicants must have completed 10+2 from a recognised Board Of Education.However, preference will be given to candidates having higher Qualifications such as M. Ed / B Ed and Diploma in ETT/NTT
- For Jr Assistant: Degree in any discipline from a recognised University with Knowledge of Type-writing having minimum speed of 35 words per minute. Plus Six months Certificate Course in Computer Applications.
- For Jr Scale Stenographer: Degree in any discipline from a recognised University with Knowledge of Type-writing having minimum speed of f 65 and 35 words in Shorthand and typing respectively. Plus Six months Computer Diploma.
- For Library Assistant: Graduation in any discipline and Diploma/Degree in library Science
- For Laboratory Assistant: 10+2 in Science Stream
How to Apply ?
The Sale of Application forms will start from 4th March to 15th March, 2013.While the Last Date for Receipt of Applications is 31st March, 2013.
Application form: The Forms can be obtained from the designated J&K Bank branches in the State.The Cost of Application forms is fixed at Rs 200/-
Here is the List of Designated J&K Bank branches authorized to sell Application forms
Receipt of Application: The Duly Filled in Application forms must be deposited at the Designated District Employment Exchanges latest by 31st March, 2013.
It is worth mentioning here that there is no need to attach the Photocopy of OMR Form and Other Certificates along with the form, instead you have to take your Original Documents at the form Collection Centers and get them verified from the Concerned Official, responsible for checking of Original Documents.
Upon Submission of forms donot forget to collect the Acknowledgment Card.
Details: For Other Details, of the JKSSB Advt No 5 of 2013, applicants are advsied to go through the Detailed Advt published in the leading Newspaper of J&K Dated: 3rd/4th March, 2013.
Previous JKSSB Advertisements
Under its New Policy to Advertise vacancies on weekly basis, JKSSB is continually advertising posts, since the onset of New year.In case, you missed the previous JKSSB Advertisements, you can check it at the links below
Register For Upcoming Government Jobs in J&K
Get Regular Updates, Its FREE!