The much awaited JKSSB Exam Dates have been announced. JKSSB is going to conduct the Written Exam (Objective Type) on 17th and 2st Sept, 2013, across several venues and Location in the State. It is expected that around, 2 to 3 lakh students are going to appear in this Exam.
JKSSB is conducting the Written Exam, as per the Schedule given below
1) 17th Sept 2013 : For posts where, basic Qualification is 10th and 12th
2) 21st Sept, 2013 : For posts where, Basic Qualification is Graduation.
JKSSB Admit Cards
To appear for the Written Exam, applicants must obtain the Admit Cards either through Online Mode Or Offline mode, which ever is convenient.
As of now, JKSSB had released the Admit Cards, only for those posts, where Basic Qualification is only 10+2 for which the written exam is scheduled on 17th September, 2013.
We will notify, once the Admit Cards will be available for other posts, viz. Posts where Qualification is Matric and Graduation.
How to obtain the Admit Cards Manually through Offline Mode ?
If you have trouble in obtaining the Admit cards through Online mode, then we advice to get the JKSSB Admit cards through Offline mode.
To get the Admit Cards, you need to follow the simple steps given below
1) Admit Cards are to be obtained only from the concerned District Employment Exchange. For those who have applied for Jammu and Srinagar Districts, they can obtain their Admit cards from respective Divisional Offices in Jammu and Srinagar.
2) The Admit Cards can be obtained from 3rd September, 2013. Below is given the Name-wise and Date wise schedule for Collection of Admit Cards
3) Applicants are advised in their own interest to carry with them "Acknowledgement Cards", as these needs to be shown to the Concerned JKSSB Official for obtaining the Admit cards.
4) After getting the Admit cards, make sure, All the Details, including your Name, Parentage, Address are correct. In, case of any Discrepancy, contact your respective District Employment Exchange for corrections.
5) In case, you photo and signature is missing on the Admit cards, Attach your photograph and get it attested from a Gazetted Officer.
Here is the List of Questions asked in the Teachers Exam held on 17th Sept, 2013. To Download these Questions, Like Jobs in Facebook Page
How to Obtain JKSSB Admit Cards Online ?
Note: The Online System devised by JKSSB to obtain the Admit Cards turns out to be complete failure, as most of the time, the Server is either Not responding Or Not performing. I guess that the people at JKSSB are not technically sound enough to make the system run smoothly.
Meanwhile, here the simple steps to obtain the JKSSB Admit Cards online.
1) Log on to JKSSB Official Website at (www.jkssb.nic.in).
2) On the Homepage, you have to click on the link marked as " Admit Card for Graduate Level Post Examination on 21/09/2013 "
3) On the New page, you have to Enter your Details Like "Application No and Date of Birth" and then click on the "Submit Button"
4) If the Details, entered by you are correct then the System will generate your Admit Card.
5) You can then save the Admit card and take out its Print-Out. In case of missing photograph and Signature, sign in the space provided and paste your photo and get it attested from a Gazetted Officer.
Click Here to download the Admit Card for Graduation Level Posts
Forget Application No ?
In case, you forget your Application No, then, you can retrieve it by following the below mentioned steps
1) Click this Link, to open the Forget Application No. page
2) After that, Enter your Details, as mentioned in the Screen shot given below and then click on the Submit Button below.
3) After that the system will display your Application No. and other Details. So by using the Application No. so obtained you can download your Admit card, by following the above, mentioned steps.
Need Help ?
If you have any difficulty in obtaining the JKSSB Admit Cards, we request you to enter your Application No and Date of Birth and Email address in the Comments below. We will email your Admit card in 24 hours.